Terms & Conditions
Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating in this offer, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Lenovo Technology UK, Redwood Chineham Business Park, Crockford Ln, Chineham, Basingstoke RG24 8WQ
- This offer is open to United Kingdom legal residents aged 18 or over who purchase either Motorola g 5G plus or Motorola Edge from Telefonica UK Limited (“O2”) OR either Motorola g 5G plus or Motorola G9 Power from Carphone Warehouse (a “Qualifying Device”) between 00:01 on 05/11/2020 and 23:59 on 23/12/2020 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). Please note that some sales channels may have very limited stock of Qualifying Devices available, and therefore, availability of Qualifying Devices is subject to change and may differ across sales channels. Offer excludes employees and their immediate families of Lenovo Technology UK (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion,
- Purchase and internet access required.
- Retain proof of purchase.
- One Fitbit Inspire 2 with 12 month Fitbit Premium subscription available per Qualifying Device.
- Entrants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participating in the offer, including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device and accessing the internet. Entrants are solely responsible for any tax obligations that may apply to this offer.
- Only applicable to post pay purchases only
- Having purchased a Qualifying Device from either O2 or Carphone Warehouse during the Promotional Period, entrants will be entitled to claim 1 x Fitbit Inspire 2 (£89.99 RRP) with 12 month Fitbit Premium subscription (worth £79.99).
- To redeem the offer, entrants must visit motorolafitbit.promo.uk.com between 05/11/20 and 23:59 on 08/01/21 inclusive (“Redemption Period”) and provide their full name, email address, phone number, address for delivery and upload a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt (“Claim”)
- There is a 14-day cooling off period, to check and verify a Claim. If an entrant returns a Qualifying Device because of a change of mind during this 14-day period, their Claim will be invalidated, and the entrant will not be entitled to claim or receive a gift available under this offer.
- 2000 x Fitbit Inspire 2 with 12 month Fitbit Premium available to claim (whilst stocks last), one unit per qualifying phone, subject to Clause 6.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make a Claim on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If there are any discrepancies between the purchase information and information provided by entrants in their Claim, a Lenovo Representative will contact an entrant via firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the Claim being submitted online. The Representative may ask for additional proof of purchase to be provided (for in store purchases this will be in the form of an original itemised till receipt or order confirmation showing purchase of the Qualifying Device and dated within the Promotional Period; for online orders this will be in the form of an email receipt.)
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late Claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for Claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Only applicable to post pay purchases only
Fulfilment and Delivery
- Fitbit fitness trackers will be sent to delivery addresses provided by entrants as part of their Claim on the website. Each Fitbit device will be dispatched with tracking via DPD once a Claim has been verified and will arrive by tracked delivery within 14 days after the dispatch date.
- Any queries regarding deliveries should be sent to email@example.com
- There is no cash or other alternative for the Fitbit fitness trackers and/or Fitbit Premium subscriptions, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a gift with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- All cases of Fitbit fitness trackers being damaged upon receipt must be reported to the Promoter within 24 hours of receipt and confirmed delivery as set out above.
Other Important Information
- Fitbit fitness trackers will be supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is entrants’ responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register their Fitbit for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided
- The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of entrants’ personal data. Any personal data, including, without limitation, entrant’s name, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address, is only processed for the purpose of participating in the offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this offer and delivery of the Fitbit fitness trackers
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this offer or accepting or using the Fitbit Inspire 2 and/or Fitbit Premium, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all Claims and entrants including but not limited to asking for a proof of purchase or proof of ID and discard the Claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the offer, any instructions forming part of this offer’s redemption requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the offer using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the offer or invalidate any affected Claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English Law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC
All mobile phones are designed and manufactured by Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
Android, Google, Google Play, Nexus and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.